Join Sweden’s largest and most successful service marketplace. We connect thousands of service companies with consumers looking for help with home renovation, cleaning, moving, home styling, accounting, law and more. Since 2008 we’ve provided our suppliers with 500,000 requests for quotes and managed over a million actual offers/quotes. We are building a new team focusing on data, advanced analytics and machine learning. One of the first roles for the new team is a data analyst to focus on data driven insights.
Offerta is rapidly moving towards a more data centric approach to decision making. We are looking for someone with experience and passion working with data – finding and sharing actionable business insights with the organization.
As our very first data analyst you will work with many different data sources, compiling data sets used for reports, visualizations and other applications. The role will work directly for the Chief Data Officer and collaborate closely with the other team members and stakeholders from across the organization.
- Maintain and build new data sets in SQL and other databases/systems
- Create reports and visualizations in Tableau and share with business stakeholders
- Build and maintain ETL pipelines, procedures and views for SQL Server
- Collect data needs from business stakeholders in finance, sales, marketing
Skills and experience
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue and you feel like you meet our expectations in the list below, we would be happy to see you application!
- Passion for data, automation and a curious learner of new concepts and technologies
- SQL programming (we are relying on Microsoft SQL)
- Experience of tools like Tableau, QlikView or PowerBI is a merit but not required
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills are important (fluent Swedish required)
- Academic degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent field
Send your application or any related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.